Montag, 6. Februar 2012

Desktop Terrarium with Night Light

Desktop Terrarium with Night Light: Almost every Steampunker has the same problem, to finance all the big projects in your head you must sit many hours on your desk to earn the money. Often the office is dismal and grey. This is quietly no place for an awesome mind. Now I invent this Desktop Terrarium who allows you to put your own ex...
By: Admiral Aaron Ravensdale

Continue Reading »








The creative Adult ist the Child who survived,
Related: For the Ears, Glossar, Resources, Gift Guides

Pin It



If you've enjoyed the drawings and illustrations , why not help me spread the word with one of these excellent options. Subscribe the Blog Feed!  Follow me @ Digg,Twitter, Tumblr, or send this Post to a Friend , post it on your Website, Blog,Facebook or Myspace Page, or maybe just leave a...comment. TNX

My Special TNX to: Mutti and the Gang, Muku Bielefeld, Cactus e.V, my boyfriend, my dogz: Pelle (R.I.P) and Zoe, my bunniez Sid, Punky (R.I.P) and Dorie, all my friends, fans and followers .Sven Väth, Richie Hawtin ,Ricardo Villalobos, Marco Carola , Monika Kruse  ,Sponge Bob, Patrick and all other fools I've forgot!

DaWanda - der Marktplatz für Einzigartiges 
Powered by Disqus

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ask me anything