Sonntag, 8. Juli 2012

Kindle Cash - The Beginner's Guide to Creating, Marketing, And Publishing On The Amazon Kindle [Kindle Edition]

 After two years of hard work, I retired at age 38.

The above is absolutely true, and without the Amazon Kindle I couldn’t have realized this dream. The amazing part is, if I took another run at it I could make the same money, or more in less than half the time. Am I rich? No, but I am comfortable and moving into very comfortable, and I can teach you to have the same.

Are you a writer? Have something you can teach? These are the basic ingredients needed to create an information product that can sell on the Kindle. However, it isn’t that simple. Just a slightly wrong choice of niche can make your precious book worthless.

Did you know that the majority of Kindle books barely sell at all? Why is this? A number of reasons, all of which can be easily overcome. I walk you through all the confusion that I first faced trying to make my work successful on the Kindle, and it isn’t that hard.

Is this a guaranteed money maker? Heck no, nothing is, but I can assure you a much greater, down to earth, chance of success than that guy that sold 5 million ebooks in three months. This is real, and my advice is designed for a beginner to get a foot hold on Amazon and make some real income.

Want to make money on your non-fiction book, and do it right without spending a ton of money or dealing with a greedy publisher? It isn’t as hard as you think, but it certainly is easy to mess up. Let me help you be a success on the Kindle and join me in telling your boss those beautiful words... “I QUIT!”



Kindle Cash - The Beginner's Guide to Creating, Marketing, And Publishing On The Amazon Kindle




Wenn Dir meine Seite gefällt, würde ich mich über Deine Stimme bei der Vergabe des Besucher-AWARD freuen


Items You Might Like:
    


  Related: For the Ears, Glossar, Resources, Gift Guides


Pin It


If you've enjoyed the drawings and illustrations , why not help me spread the word with one of these excellent options. Subscribe the Blog Feed!  Follow me @ Digg,Twitter, Tumblr, or send this Post to a Friend , post it on your Website, Blog,Facebook or Myspace Page, or maybe just leave a...comment. TNX

My Special TNX to: Mutti and the Gang, Muku Bielefeld, Cactus e.V, my boyfriend, my dogz: Pelle (R.I.P) and Zoe, my bunniez Sid, Punky (R.I.P) and Dorie, all my friends, fans and followers .Sven Väth, Richie Hawtin ,Ricardo Villalobos, Marco Carola , Monika Kruse  ,Sponge Bob, Patrick and all other fools I've forgot!
 

DaWanda - der Marktplatz für Einzigartiges 
LINKwithlove
Powered by Disqus

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ask me anything