Sonntag, 22. Januar 2012

Magnetic Katamari Desk Organizer

Magnetic Katamari Desk Organizer: My, your desk really is full of things! Which is why you totally need a katamari to get everything together. This organizer not only holds pencils and pens, but also sports magnetic ends to hold paperclips, pins or binder clips. And if you'd rather an edible katamari... What You'll Need... ...
By: annahowardshaw

Continue Reading »






If you've enjoyed the drawings and illustrations , why not help me spread the word with one of these excellent options. Subscribe the Blog Feed! Follow me @ Digg,Twitter, Tumblr, or send this Post to a Friend , post it on your Website, Blog,Facebook or Myspace Page, or maybe just leave a...comment. TNX


DaWanda - der Marktplatz für Einzigartiges


My Special TNX to: Mutti and the Gang, Muku Bielefeld, Cactus e.V, my boyfriend, my dogz: Pelle and Zoe, my bunniez Sid, Punky and Dorie, all my friends, fans and followers .Sven Väth, Richie Hawtin ,Ricardo Villalobos,Marco Carola , Monika Kruse ,Sponge Bob, Patrick and all other fools I've forgot!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ask me anything