Mittwoch, 4. Juli 2012

Etsy Psychology 101 - A Crash Course in Shopping [Kindle Edition]

Have you ever wondered how people shop? What influences a buyer to purchase one item and overlook another? If so, you need to read my new ebook "Etsy Psychology 101" where I answer all these questions and more.
 
The Psychologie of  Shopping
  • How do people decide where to spend their money on the internet?
  • How many times does a shopper view a product before purchasing?
  • How long does a shop owner have to make a first impression with a potential buyer?
Marketing Techniques
  • How to market an item so it looks like it's on sale, when it really isn't
  • How to encourage an impulse purchase
  • What is a loss leader, and how to use it to your benefit
ETSY Psychology
  • Months with the highest sales
  • Categories and sub-categories with the highest sales volume (excluding supplies)
  • Most popular colors of sold items
  • Most popular background colors
  • How many items are for sale in an average shop
  • Average wait time until that first sale
  • Average selling price
  • Average number of sold items
  • Which day of the week has the highest sales
Plus results from a recent poll of over 100 Etsyians
  • How do you manage your shop's finances
  • How do you organize your paperwork
  • What is your marketing plan?
  • How do taxes make you feel?
  • Do you keep track of mileage for taxes?
  • Do you run your shop full-time?
  • Outside of Etsy, where do you like to sell?
  • Do you ever run sales?
  • Is this your first entrepreneurial attempt?
  • How do you feel about showcases?


Etsy Psychology 101



Wenn Dir meine Seite gefällt, würde ich mich über Deine Stimme bei der Vergabe des Besucher-AWARD freuen

 
Related: For the Ears, Glossar, Resources, Gift Guides

Pin It



If you've enjoyed the drawings and illustrations , why not help me spread the word with one of these excellent options. Subscribe the Blog Feed!  Follow me @ Digg,Twitter, Tumblr, or send this Post to a Friend , post it on your Website, Blog,Facebook or Myspace Page, or maybe just leave a...comment. TNX

My Special TNX to: Mutti and the Gang, Muku Bielefeld, Cactus e.V, my boyfriend, my dogz: Pelle (R.I.P) and Zoe, my bunniez Sid, Punky (R.I.P) and Dorie, all my friends, fans and followers .Sven Väth, Richie Hawtin ,Ricardo Villalobos, Marco Carola , Monika Kruse  ,Sponge Bob, Patrick and all other fools I've forgot!

DaWanda - der Marktplatz für Einzigartiges 
Powered by Disqus

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ask me anything