Dienstag, 10. Juli 2012

Good luck elephants kawaii cute nature pattern macbook pro sleeve


Spice up your commute with the Rickshaw laptop sleeve! Made with rugged Cordura® nylon and featuring an ultra-plush padded liner, this sleeve provides the ultimate level of protection while beautifully displaying custom artwork, designs, and text. Made from scratch in San Francisco with a focus on environmentally sustainable manufacturing, the Rickshaw laptop sleeve is the perfect way to protect your device, without a style sacrifice.

Good luck elephants kawaii cute nature pattern macbook pro sleeves
Good luck elephants kawaii cute nature pattern macbook pro sleeves by iBellaFind more MacBook accessories. 

  • Water resistant, extra durable construction
  • Ultra-plush, laptop-grade padded liner.
  • Secure hoop and loop flap closure.
  • Handmade with a sustainability focus in San Francisco, CA.
  • Sized perfectly for MacBook/MacBook Pro 13” (14.25"W x 10.9"H x .75" D) & MacBook/Macbook Pro 15” (16"W x 11.75"H x .75").













Wenn Dir meine Seite gefällt, würde ich mich über Deine Stimme bei der Vergabe des Besucher-AWARD freuen

 

Related: For the Ears, Glossar, Resources, Gift Guides


Pin It



If you've enjoyed the drawings and illustrations , why not help me spread the word with one of these excellent options. Subscribe the Blog Feed!  Follow me @ Digg,Twitter, Tumblr, or send this Post to a Friend , post it on your Website, Blog,Facebook or Myspace Page, or maybe just leave a...comment. TNX

My Special TNX to: Mutti and the Gang, Muku Bielefeld, Cactus e.V, my boyfriend, my dogz: Pelle (R.I.P) and Zoe, my bunniez Sid, Punky (R.I.P) and Dorie, all my friends, fans and followers .Sven Väth, Richie Hawtin ,Ricardo Villalobos, Marco Carola , Monika Kruse  ,Sponge Bob, Patrick and all other fools I've forgot!
 

DaWanda - der Marktplatz für Einzigartiges 
LINKwithlove
Powered by Disqus

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ask me anything